With layered flavors from global ingredients, this cocktail offers something for everyone. Shake it up with some gin for a special occasion, or top it up with Earl Grey tea for a revitalizing brew.
- 1 slice of cucumber
- 1 slice of lime
- 30ml of lime juice
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 10ml of peach puree
- 15ml of elderflower syrup
- 60ml of gin (optional)
- 90ml of chilled Earl Grey tea (optional)
- Place the cucumber, lime, pineapple, peach puree, and syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients.
- Pour in ice and the gin, if desired.
- Shake well.
- Pour the drink into a cocktail glass over ice.
- If desired, top it up with chilled Earl Grey tea.